Day 7

Saturday May 15, 2010
181 days to marathon!
I got off my lazy ass yesterday and walked around the block. It was supposed to be a 20 minute walk, but the girls turned it into a 2 hour long adventure! I found out a couple things about the girls; Thing 2 is a born runner! She loved being in the front of the pack and running out in front of everybody. She's only 6, but I am thinking of taking her out on my shorter runs or maybe my warmup laps.

Thing 1 though, holy shit. I could not get that girl to stop dragging her feet! She was much more interested in taking in the scenery than in getting to her destination. I love that about her, but it slowed me down muchos. I can't be upset with her, she's a awesome little girl and she's only 4, but I will think twice before taking her out on a walk again unless the purpose is more educational. Maybe John can take her out on walks?

Anyways, we walked to the park, Thing 2 had to pee, so we went home. 1.8 miles in 42 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment