Day 11

178 days to Marathon!!!
I have a ridiculously sore throat today. I don't think it's strep, but it is uber discouraging. Today I get to rest. I need it too. I think my immune system might be compromised by working out so much.
I know you're prolly looking back at my previous posts and laughing that I say "workout" almost like hyperbole, but I'm serious! Remember, I was SEDENTARY mamma. No exercise, not even a little bit till last week. What you might not know is that on my off days, I have been doing some strength training and pilates!
I cannot do a single pushup. Not even on my knees! SOOOO, I have been practicing on the stairs.
Right now, I am leaning on stair number 5 and doing 5 normal, 5 diamond, and 5 wide pushups. Ooh, look at all those 5s!!! I am also holding myself up with my elbows off the edge of the couch for as long as I can stand it. I can really feel my core getting a workout.

1 comment: