Day 10


Tuesday May 18, 2010
179 days to marathon!
I went out this afternoon before eating dinner. I think that I had issues on Monday with my stomach because I had eaten only an hour beforehand. Never again!
Angel insisted on going with me, so we went on a quick 1 mile walk. I intended on running another mile afterward, but 10 seconds after I started jogging, I pulled my hamstring! Luckily, I was close to home so I limped back in the door. To top things off, I still had to make dinner. Bah, my poor leg hurt sooo bad. My dear boyfriend did the dishes and went to the store to get me an ace bandage and a cold pack.
For the rest of the night, I riced my leg. (Rest Ice Compression Elevation)
I am a bit discouraged now. I don't think the injury is that bad, but I refuse to continue training until I am positive that I am healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment