Day 6

Friday May 14, 2010
182 days to marathon!

I am finding it very difficult to motivate myself to go out and do anything in this heat. I went to my momma's house yesterday with the Things and played video games all afternoon.
Fallout 3 is ridiculously addictive and a great procrastination tool; it's even better than facebook or blogging! I am almost embarassed to write this evening because I have been reverting to my lazy ways, but I need this site to keep me accountable.
Amount spent: $75 shoes, $60 sports band, $60 sports bras, $60 marathon registration, $50 hotel reservation = $305

Holy shit. I haven't added it all together yet so that amount is absolutely daunting. The only other thing I have ever spent that much money on (besides car payments, rent, etc) was this laptop. Ugh, I will take the girls to the park tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment